Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area, only minutes from the Strip, has scenery so dramatic it's often selected as the backdrop for movies and commercials.
Along the 13-mile scenic drive you'll view the impressive Wilson Cliffs, part of the 65-million-year-old Keystone Thrust. Numerous geological features abound, including the fossilized sand dunes of the brilliantly colored Calico Hills. A brief stop at the visitor center includes fascinating exhibits, a desert tortoise habitat, and gift shop.
A bonus to this tour is the off-road adventure up Rocky Gap road. Beautiful desert wildflowers, ancient Native American pictographs, and diverse vegetation make this tour one you'll never forget.
* We recommend wearing comfortable walking shoes and outdoor clothing
* Sunscreen and hats are recommended
* Remember to bring your camera and film
* Our custom SUV's are fully air-conditioned
* Tour Duration: 4 hrs hotel to hotel
* This tour may be subject to an additional fuel surcharge
**Pick up time from your hotel may be earlier than the listed tour time.